Hey guys!

I rap if you didn't notice the extremely long post of performance videos or the latest September video (Yo!Adrienne waddup!) posted below. Before I was an emcee I was a fan though and I continue to be a fan of hip hop as well as other genre's of music excluding most country (sorry Dad).

Nowadays when I express distaste in other music besides my own, people tend to figure me as a hater. Oh no. Not the "H" word. Yes the "H" word. Someone decided that once you record a song you know longer can have an unbiased opinion of others music. Well to quote my own self "before I picked up a pen niggas was wack".

I do however have some of the dopest homies in the industry both signed and unsigned and I do enjoy many other groups and individuals on the scene currently. I guess it is my responsibility as a blogger in the Peter Parker sense (thanks Uncle Ben), to use my powers for the good of music, my chosen love and profession. With that being said, I introduce my crew to you. When I say crew, I mean cats who would let me sleep on their couch or vice versa.

These are people who I've taken 4 am trips from NY back to Camden to catch the train across the bridge home (I see you Big Lou) with after shows. People I've taken weird road trips to Rhode Island with. People I've had lunch with in San Diego while annoying chicks wouldn't shut the hell up! (Distant i wanted to kill that jawn!) We've almost been mangled by pit bulls with retarded owners at Venice Beach. I would fu*k you up for these people.

Don't get it twisted.



Also please let the spiders of google lock this into the annals of internet history. The Rap Pack is officially born. With that being said, the rest of you can officially die. In no particular order I give you Distant Starr and Al Mighty of Magr, Zilla Rocca and Nico the Beast of Clean Guns and myself, the man, the myth, the rap Vincent Chase, 2ew Gunn Ciz. *cue the horns, gun shots and belly dancers with grapes* More on that later.


So where do I start?!?!?

Oh, I know where to start. Let's start with a member of the Rap Pack. Since he just released a mixtape; a mixtape you say? Yes a mighty mighty mixtape entitled "Bring Me the Head of Zilla Rocca", my Beat Garden bredren, Clean Guns cousin and fellow Philly Gun Club member, Zilla Rocca, producer extraordinaire, rookie of the year blogger and seriously underrated emcee has been making more noise on the blog circuit than Peter trapped in the body of Jesse, the new aged Banshee.

Not only is Mr. Rocca a sharp dresser, but he also put together one of my favorite joints of the year so far. I say that not because of our homie status, but because its true. He's like a brother and we would all tell our brother if he sucked now wouldn't we? Yep so check his blog out. Check his myspace and try to find him on facebook (you stalkers!) and download his damn tape. Its hot fiyah.



the blog
the myspace

ENJOY!!!!



Download "Bring Me the Head of Zilla Rocca"

0 comments: