The beauty of a blog is that once it is created, it never goes away (unless it is deleted), so if nobody knows I have one and only 3 people read it everyday or people do the usual and read something without leaving a trace of them having been their only later to tell you word for word the content of your blog or a lyric from your song. Argh! Now that's frustrating. I wish I could hand everyone in the world a copy of Tailgating but I can't. Some folks will catch on later. Shit, it will probably be a cult classic in 2049. With all that being said let me allow myself and Zilla Rocca to reintroduce himself and his CD, "Bring me the Head of Zilla Rocca". It's definitely worth the listen. guarantee there are songs on there everyone will enjoy regardless of hip-hop genre preference. (i.e. crack or back pack or mandex, etc.) He put together a dope little video with a backdrop that resembles a late night television show hosted by Conan O'Brien or some guy. Shouts to Jimmy Giambrone the young Nigel Barker slash James Cameron of Dangerous in Public.

0 comments: