What's good folks? Every once and a while I post some home grown heat and today is no different. We have my Yadibox fam, Triple Nickels. Now some people post music because it is theirs but I post what's good. Honestly I don't like everything I've ever done even though some of my supporters and friends may argue that I haven't dropped a lame verse yet. With that being said I really love this track.

Triple Nickels (formerly the Rowdee Black Giants) have a dope cd coming out entitled "Homemade Grenades" and I was asked to be apart of it. Zilla Rocca carves a soulful path with this track as we discuss finding a way through this crazy world. If you like music with substance this is for you. Download it and bump this shit!

Triple Nickels - Find A Way (Produced by Zilla Rocca) f/ 2ew Gunn Ciz and Toke Jones

0 comments: